All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey would first of all would like to say pvs woz the best show ive been to and well worth the 8hour drive,day woz ruined a little bit the when the marshalls pointed me in the direction of the all corsa stand,,,,so i followed there instructions and parked my car amoung other corsas...waxed the car went for a look around.about one oclock i found all the corsas from this site! bloody marshalls parked me at the corsa sport stand i woz wondering why i didnt reconise any cars!!! later on i moved the car to the irmsher tent but i woz gutted tht i didnt get to put the car on this stand woz looking forward to meeting u all.
hope everyone had a gd day

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
alright i didnt no that....only used woz instead of was and u instead of you? didnt think that would cause any problems

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah i got roasted lol my fore head is bright red and my neck is stinging lol wish i packed sun lotion.need to get the flies off the car at some point aswell theres so many of them lol.was a great day tho worth the drive

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
yeah i got roasted lol my fore head is bright red and my neck is stinging lol wish i packed sun lotion.need to get the flies off the car at some point aswell theres so many of them lol.was a great day tho worth the drive
My face is like a beetroot! I had heat stroke too & nearly threw up (just to let you lot know) :laugh:

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
baby blue? i beg your pardon lol was the kinda purple/blue one a caught a glimpse of you drivin by me dearing.a will post pics up soon....need to get all the mushy flies off first yuck

·
Registered
224 Posts
god i wish i could of been there but had little one to look after, hey but at least you all had fun and my son helped me fit my last two speakers in the car so now my audio is all sorted.:D

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Yeah get some pics up Weestu.
Next year will be far better. It seems we had more members there than we thought, just not on our stand :rolleyes: .

I know what you mean with the Marshalls though, we spent ages looking for the stand, and if I hadn't seen Dearing I still don't think we would've found it.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
that light blue kitted 5door was a mess....the front bumper was hanging on for dear life.only thing i thought was nice on it was the arches but even still am not sure.waxed the car 2day lookin mint.will get pics up by the weekend

1 - 16 of 16 Posts