All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Myself and Sam have discussed what the roles are for PVS now. I will be in charge of gettin payments and Sam will be planning stand lay-out, chasing you all for spec sheet info, sorting out convoys and camping arrangements.

So this is what you need to know from me:

Please note this :

I will be taking payments from 1st March until 30th April ( 20th if you are sending a cheque )

Prices:

£9 advance ticket
£8 Camping pass
£1 - Postage which WILL be refunded if tickets are slow to arrive like last year

Bank Transfers:

Please PM me for my bank details
Please PM me again once you have done this and your name ( NOT username ) that will appear on my statement so i do not get confused. Please also confirm how many tickets and camping passes you need so that I can confirm that I have got the correct amount of money. I am not rich enough to be topping it up.

Cheques:

Please PM me for my address and make sure you include with your cheque your name, address, username and confirm again how many tickets and camping passes you need.

Thanks

Katie

PS. Spec Sheet details NEED to be recieved by 10th MAY. These are laminated and printed on Photo quality paper. Due to the costs of this there will be a small charge of £1.50 which you can please add to your money for tickets etc but make sure you LET me know!!!!

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Stickied for future reference.
Thanks for keeping us informed Katie.

Just a quick question.
Is the £9 for the ticket and £8 for the camping for the whole weekend?

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Wicked cant wait, so in all its gonna be £18.50, cheap price for a mint weekend! Hope to see the majority of members there!

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Ohhhhhh Dearing you only staying for the day like?:(

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
I'll be coming down & buying a ticket to get in on the PVS site. If I want to show my car, do I need to pay towards the stand fee?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lyds the tickets on the gate will be £14

I will juss have to order an extra stand pass for u

And Lee yes all ticket prices are for the whole weekend :)

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
yeah man only going for the day, why do you want me camp? im rather worried why you want me to :|

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Katie does the fee include showing our cars on the combined stand or is that extra?
Apologies for all the questions I keep asking.

·
Registered
708 Posts
If I get enough cash and get my car sorted I may end up sticking it on the stand of there is a spare place.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Righty Lee - Yes stand passes are free but I cannot order more stand passes than tickets.. what i generally do is order a few stand passes for passengers so we have a few spare if people decide nearer to the date they wanna come on.

Mattie - Get ur car sorted!!!!

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
I'd like to show my car if it's ok with Lee, yeah Dearing you can camp in my tent if you want mate.:) no gayness though! LOL

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I'd like to show my car if it's ok with Lee, yeah Dearing you can camp in my tent if you want mate.:) no gayness though! LOL
It's totally upto Katie and Sam. They're doing the arranging of it so it wouldn't be fair for me to say who can and can't.
Although I can't see why anyone wouldn't be able to :) .

·
Registered
708 Posts
Katie, my car is being picked up this week, and given I now will have a new job by then I'll have plenty of money to spend on her.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I may stand corrected but I don't really think there is any specific standard a car needs to meet before it can be considered for the stand.

·
Registered
708 Posts
I'm gonna get her back on the road and actually make her half decent first, make it worthwhile.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Sweet then, how many we got going and being put on the stand so far then?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Think it's best if people started making a list - for example

1) steve - sat & sunday - Camping
2) mark - sat & sunday - no Camping
3) dave - sunday only - No Camping

and so on.................

1 - 20 of 61 Posts