All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Thought i would quickly introduce myself. I currently own a 2000 Corsa B in silver, which is ' a little past its sell by date'. Its a complete rust bucket now, and the previous 7 owners clearly didnt like car maintenance!

I'm in the process of picking up a 2008 Corsa Design 1.3 CDTi from my local Vauxhall Dealership.

They have completely messed up with this one. They had no locking wheel nuts, so they had to cut the alloys off, therefore, i have been unable to drive it yet.

The photo is it in their compound awaiting the new alloys to come in. Its still waiting to be valeted aswell, so excuse the dirt :)

·
Banned
8,758 Posts
cut the alloys off?? sounds like bs to me lol. can get the locking nuts removed by most tyre fitting places.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It was vauxhall who cut the alloy off on the corsa D above (Hence the sapre wheel in the photo)

I thought it was a bit drastic, they tried welding bolts onto it and everything? :laugh:

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
:welcome:

Reactions: danieldavis39

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cheers Shrehorn :)

Quick Update: Finally got to test drive the car, even managed to get the sales guy to fill it up for me!! Business Manager has put it in for an MOT, so it'll be mine by thursday next week :D

But it does mean emptying the shed im driving at the moment, im dreading what ill find (It was full of weird stuff when i brought it!)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts