All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok hi guys, quick question really,

What;s the best one and has anyone had any problems.

I'm about to go into halifax for a meeting and they would sort everything out for me so lets hope they do!

But it's not set in stone until i sign the papers on monday :p

·
Registered
611 Posts
i have a lloydstsb and a natwest. 1500 and 1440 respectively... both start at the that number minute you get the account opened, regardless of situation ;)

·
Registered
696 Posts
how did you manage to get 2? dont they ask for proof that you dont have another> oir did you have 2 bank accounts for a start?

·
Registered
611 Posts
well, have always been with lloyds, but they can be a bit funny about student accounts, so i opened one with natwest. a while later, i got a letter from lloyds saying i could now have a student account with them so i went in to ask for more info rather than read the stupid pamphlet. not once did they mention i wasnt allowed 2, so i honestly dont know. Thanks Matt, will check that today. whatever happens, i am not at fault because not once did they ask if i already had a student account :-s

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i told lloyds a minute ago i had a haslifax student account and they didnt care lol??? As long as you can pay the money back apparently :p

Shr3k

1 - 7 of 7 Posts