All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
currently im insured with quinn direct. I was just wondering if anyone else is insured with them, what modifications they've done and declared and how much this affected their premium.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
I am insured with Quinn mate. I've got quite a few modifications but as long as your modifications dont affect the cars performance then Quinn dont care and it wont affect your premium at all, you dont even have to tell them. It even says it on their homepage if you would like to check.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok cheers mate. just wanted to make sure. don't want to end up voiding my insurance or anything.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
ok cheers mate. just wanted to make sure. don't want to end up voiding my insurance or anything.
good thinkin fella :thumbs_up: every company is different about modifications, some more strict than others, but its always good to check.

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
I'm also insured with Quinn and even some performance mods dont affect your premium. Only thing I've found that they increase it for is a larger engine but as clutch said its best to make sure. :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
I may have to see about quinn next year if i still have my B. (cos i really want a corsa C lol) but at the moment with Elephant they havent charged me a lot at all on top of my insurance for mods.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts