All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My boys have been playing with their radio controled cars for the last few weeks.

This isnt a passion I share but I do enjoy videoing it. Once I work out how to make the AVi smaller I could post it up (Its at 1.4gb at the moment for a 7 min clip).

Here's Lee's Nissan 350Z
Dont know if you can see it but the 350Z has a metalic green tint to it.

And Mikes drift one
with his S2000 (Sprayed in candy apple red and pearl white) and S15 Silvia (In metalic silver)

S2000

S15 Silvia

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Love them. I shall be getting one myself again in the future. They're brilliant.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They've now discovered that 68mm pipe is a perfect fit on top of the tyres and makes for great drifting! :thumbs_up: You can see it really well on the last S2000 picture

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Great fun, i bet they enjoy them :) i love it too lee, i prefer offroading though, got a monster truck, its in another thread. bit more exciting than going round the car park.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I never managed to drift mine as I wasn't aware you could do it at the time and my tyres had too much tread on them.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Well I think you may just have found where I will be getting one from in the future.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Well I think you may just have found where I will be getting one from in the future.
;)

Id go for the nitro version, if you can find it, much prefer nitro over electric, plus the exhaust gases make it look like tyre smoke :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts