All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Definitely! you will find that they will be much better than your JBL's the sound quality is much much better. They will outperform what your running now.

i think you will find Rainbow is an good quality make!!!!! (good for competition)

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Yeah they are brilliant comps:)

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Naa i think there good!

·
Registered
497 Posts
Havn't had any experience with them but I've heard only good things about them! If I were to get new comps I'd probably go for rainbow, but I'd get 6.5 inch ones if possible.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Care to share mate. No rainbow were the ones EVERYONE raved abotu and reccommended to get get over infinity. But the infnity are more common and cheaper and have slightly better ratings?

·
Registered
447 Posts
Care to share mate. No rainbow were the ones EVERYONE raved abotu and reccommended to get get over infinity. But the infnity are more common and cheaper and have slightly better ratings?
what ratings mate?

power handling isnt ever thing...

i find material, freq respsonse, sensitivity (to name a few) important factors too

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
i raise my left arm over my right shoulder and back slap you round the chops

the reason everyone raved about them is because they are better like martin said ratings are half the story, u go to a comp and find some speakers are rated at about 50wrms but the sound is amazing.

The rainbows are better fullstop

1 - 14 of 14 Posts