Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sizes 18+ (Extra meat)

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:lol:, i dont mind thinner girls but i dont think i could go out with one, as ive never been out with one, its just like when your makign love imscared of sanpping her lol. but lyds yor jsut perfect (seen a pic) lol

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Well I perfer between the sizes of 6-10, ideal range I would say. Dont mean this offensively to anyone just my opinion :eek: Mods ban girls from thread, before this kicks off :thumbs_up: :p

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
There are a load of juvenile delinquents on this board...

:shocked:
Well thanks for tarring us all with the same brush :rolleyes:

First off - as said at the start its just to see what guys go for its not meant as anything bad - bit of fun - whats the harm in that.

Start a poll for how you like guys if you like - i'm sure none of us "juvenile delinquents" would mind.

You see this type of thread in alot of forums and loads of people find it interesting - girls included as my girlfriend, Joanne likes reading this sort of thing.

Maybe you just need to lighten up a bit and join in the fun :D

·
Registered
291 Posts
size 10 max i think. just right ;)
I know Im a girl so prob shouldnt be commenting, but to be honest you get people who look thin as a size 10 as they are taller and I can fit it but dont look thin, and am really a 10-12, so it really all depends on your height as well :)

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
I know Im a girl so prob shouldnt be commenting, but to be honest you get people who look thin as a size 10 as they are taller and I can fit it but dont look thin, and am really a 10-12, so it really all depends on your height as well :)
yes fair point, most girls round here are only 5'5 lol

1 - 20 of 57 Posts