All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
2,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently had my car remapped at Rapid Remap.

What can I say?

Amazing results, brilliant after care, really good prices!

I paid £298 for a custom remap on my 2008 Corsa D SXi CDTi 90, and the results are phenominal! No flat spots, faster Turbo spooling, better torque (went from 200nm standard to 255nm!!), better bhp (90 to 117) and i've been told I can look forward to 10% fuel efficiency improvement!

If you are planning on a remap...do it here!

When it was first done, I had to get the broken turbo replaced a few days later (nothing to do with them, it broke in France and I thought it was a water pump...theres another thread with all the malarky that went on)...anyway, they removed the map,for free, so I could get the turbo sorted, then they put it back on for free too!

The staff are really friendly, and put on a lovely Clarkson DVD :)

I think I'm rambling now...so...yea! but overall...Awesome!!

P.S If you have a small engined petrol (up to 1.4) I wouldn't advise a remap as the gains are pretty lame...something like 20ish torques and 5 bhp...not really worth it :p

·
Banned
2,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They really really are man :) the 0-60 is far better too! pulling from 60-80 for an overtake in 6th gear was astounding! there was no struggling at all, the car just went.

I couldn't be happier with the end result!

·
Banned
2,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Mine wasn't live no, its the software one :) they showed me the coding as well :)

I wouldnt do a mobile obey dude...there's a lot of cowboys out there

·
Banned
2,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My mechanic told me to get a panel filter :) I did see on YouTube a guy who'd changed the exhaust...apparently he got an extra 10 bhp?! All things ill consider...but for now, the £300 map will be enough :-D

·
Banned
2,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
They're both good modifications. Some of the few you can do on a Turbo Diesel that increase fuel and performance without any negative side effects
Its just a case of money again now :) I saw that the exhaust is around the same price as the remap :p panel filter is, what, £39? :)

·
Banned
2,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
and i'm out.
I don't understand what the issue is? You asked a question and I answered to the best of my knowledge. How would I know what all the temperatures are? I have no way of telling and I'm not mechanical at all.

This was nearly just a thread to praise the work done at Rapid Remap

·
Banned
2,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Ok then. ill bare that in mind...but as I said earlier, I can't give a temperature reading as I debt have the temperature gauge on my dash

·
Banned
2,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
There is a light, and as you said, it comes on when it's needed to...it's never been on yet so all must be good :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.