·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Yep looks fine to me.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey mmv what you mean about the top mounts? :)

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
when replacing your standard shocks, normally the after market ones dont come with top mounts so you have to use your originals

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Basically once you take your old suspension out, that will fully replace it all, no need to use bits off your current suspension.
Two nuts at the top, two bolts at the bottom and it's fitted.

·
Registered
585 Posts
They likely are the originals...but nice to see he left them on as mentioned.

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
yeah but in most cases you need to use the top mounts as well, but he got lucky an will have a spare set :p

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well i went and met the guy he was proper sound, i got the suspension for £75! bargain or what, its practically brand new, the stickers are still on them, hardly any oil,dust or maks at all! Should have them on tomorrow, they drop 40mm, will get some pics up tomorrow! :D

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Cool can't wait to see it mate as i'm gonna lower mine 40 aswell - seen jims pictures of his lowered 40 would be cool to see yours aswell just to get an idea of how it will look

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yup i'll get lots of shots for you mate, am i right in thinking that if im not happy with the 40mm drop i can buy some 50mm springs and put those on, as i have uprated the whole suspension?

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Yep springs are normally interchangable.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts