All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
On it's own or combined with other uprated handling goodies?

·
Registered
393 Posts
i'd say definitely worth it, it's on my list of parts to buy for mine and it'll help stabilise the rear end overall. picture driving without the front bar on, thats the sort of difference.

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Think it was the whiteline one I was looking at. Then when get more money in get front strut brace. Then later get a rear strut brace.

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Also going to get coilovers, but it will be a while before get them due to insurance and price to get them.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
im looking for the white line for the front and rear, 3 piece strutbrace kit, new coilovers and a lot of polyfex bushes with the rally bottom arms :)

d

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Right never heard of these "polyfex bushes with the rally bottom arms" explain please

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
powerflex even lol

polybushes replace the existing bushes on things like bottom arms etc and last so much longer then the standard rubber bushes, the new bottom arms im ordering are suplied by vtuning there reinforced and take a lot more of a pounding than the standard ones i believe theres other versions available

also wanted this but im to scared to but it incase i hate it

http://www.agmotorsport.co.uk/Widearchkit.html

d

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
That kit looks a bit iffy. Is it the same one that is on Beardy's Black V6 corsa off CS?

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
well theres seems to be only 2 kits form the rally cross corsas one looks like a fat gsi and the other looks like a fat pre 97 with the imscher lip, i cant even think of what beardys looks like

d

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Beardy's:

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I dunno but for some reason I kind of like that kit, and it isnt something I would normally go for. Kind of gives it the rally look.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
i think the front looks like an aftermarket boykit bumper and not a good one at that, the fat corsa gsi kit i was on abouts on the protec motorsport site but there not a decent pic of it which is gutting :(

d

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I cant really make my mind up about beardys, just something about it looks a bit flat

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
the BAT motorsport kits cool but i just dont like the front bumper on it, the protec one makes the car look like a gsi but with the same kinda arches as beardys looks well mean :)

d

1 - 20 of 21 Posts