All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
rear heated window knob removal?!

i have read old posts saying that i put a thin screwdriver and find a bit to push and it clicks? but i seriously cant remove it as the bulbs gone and it is bugging me , can anyone give me clear correct advice on how to actually remove the middle knob so i can replace this bulb? thanks:(

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
taurus i think/hope i am not doing it right and it is not glued on , but can you explain do i put the screwdriver through the slot, and pull the knob at the same time? or does it pop out as i dont want to break it of

edit:if it helps i can see a little white section of plastic in that slot is this correct and how do i go about putting /leveroing the screwdriver to release it

thanks mate

·
Registered
9,410 Posts
Turn it to the position shown, then push a screwdriver into the slot, you need to tweak it about a bit with some gentle pressure pulling on the knob. When you get it right it just pops off.

The shaft has a flap on it with a raised with that engages in a slot on the bit that stays attached - you just need to press that in enough for it to disengage.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
finally came out mate thanks for the tip there made a weird buzzing sound when i pulled it?! but off to go get the bulbs and swap them obver thank you yet again taurus :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts