All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i cant make my mind up on my rear lights, iv had about 4 sets now. iv been looking at the smoked irmy ones, and someone else has suggest the black lexus type.

what do you all think, with pics if poss?

·
Registered
708 Posts
Yeah, I have a set now. Sitting across the room from me.

I actually prefer these over the Chromes.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, I have a set now. Sitting across the room from me.

I actually prefer these over the Chromes.
definately prefer them over the chromes. not sure whether they would go with the euro theme of my car tho.. lol
i need to see what the dub scene is doing tbh

·
Registered
708 Posts
Looking at your pics Matt, I have to say IMO the black Lexus' would actually look alright, because of the other black parts (alloys, arches etc)

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I'm going to put a cat amongst the pigeons here. Go for the black irmscher ones, they are exactly the same as the MHW ones which are German made and German designed, thus fitting in with your Euro theme.

Not only that but they're the best lights for the corsa in my honest and humble opinion.

See mine and Lee_H's Galleries for pics.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm going to put a cat amongst the pigeons here. Go for the black irmscher ones, they are exactly the same as the MHW ones which are German made and German designed, thus fitting in with your Euro theme.

Not only that but they're the best lights for the corsa in my honest and humble opinion.

See mine and Lee_H's Galleries for pics.
know of anywhere where they are cheaper than £130? lol

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Nope, there was a set on ebay a few days ago though.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Yeah the irmy ones are nice but very over priced!

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
il just have to wait until i get some spare cash, or maybe save for the irmy ones, need my spoiuler spraying before donny tho lol

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Help!

i just perchesed a set of rear shrome lights(i chose them cause the car is white) anyways i plugd them into the standard connections on the car and have no brake light on the right hand side just the left and all the lightsa come on wen i turn the lights on i was just wonderin if tht is right

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
i just perchesed a set of rear shrome lights(i chose them cause the car is white) anyways i plugd them into the standard connections on the car and have no brake light on the right hand side just the left and all the lightsa come on wen i turn the lights on i was just wonderin if tht is right
Do you have any pics of them? They sound like the lexus type, which need seperate backing plates.

·
Registered
708 Posts
porter_89,

Chrome Lexus?

I had a similar problem, try completly unbolting the right set, remove the padding and refit, it should work now, when I had this what I then did was loosen the bolts off slightly and force the foam into the gaps to act as the water sealant.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
ok will try thankx mate

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
yea they deffently ar lexus sorry shud of said that and seperate backin plates???

1 - 20 of 23 Posts