All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
need some standard rears, will swap for my lexus lights, have a look at hey!! :) in 'welcome to all corsa' and you will see my car and the lights there! either straght swap or will sell for £25! (will also accept ultra smoked rears,or tinted standards with/without reflector,half tinted! WHY!!??)

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Have you tried smoking the lexus ones? they can look quite good when you put some hardcore ting them lol

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Yeh simple as that, you can get tint spray quite easily and a bit of laquer, im sure somebody on here has tinted their own lights.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i have the tint spray i did my sidelights and headlights with it i just dint think that the bulbs would be bright enought to come through the tint but if that works then i might just try it, cheers mate :)

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
No problem :thumbs_up: dont layer it on too thick just as a precaution. Add another layer if its needs bit more tinting.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts

Tinted lexus lights :)

Tinted fronts :)

If you do it make sure u build it up in smooth layers like spraying normally and shake the can well to avoid splatters! i gave mine a coat of clear laquer aswell.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
already done my headlights and side reps :- wot you think? :)
HEADLIGHTS BEFORE!!:-

HEADLIGHTS AFTER!!:-

SIDE REPS BEFORE:-

SIDE REPS AFTER:-

:)

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Yeh side repeaters lok good, fronts could do with a coat of laquer as they look kinda cloudy.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
cheers for the comments guys i was going to rub down my headlights and give thwem another coat but ive run out of tint spray so as soon as i get some more evrything will get a rub down and another spray and laquer! :) cheers,

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
pics of rear lights!
BEFORE! :-

AFTER! :-

Also got some new bushes for exhaust to pull it up to bumper
BEFORE!:-

AFTER!:-

let me know what you think, good or bad, cheers, :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts