All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
I got me some cheap interior as mine was broken and rubbish, Dad fited fronts ok and now looking at the rear seat.

Need help with how it comes out, the bottom is done 2 screws and out it comes but the back part is on hinges of some sort and we not sue how they come out.

96 Corsa 5 door

Cheers

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Hey, if its anything like the 3 door which it may be im not sure :confused:

There was a good few torx bolts that had to come out.. i only did it the other day and ive forgotten sort of :laugh:

i think there was 2 on either side of the car i.e on the left then on the right on my 95 one,

as it says in the max power book:

Fold rear backrests down, Remove the hinge covers, remove the torx bolts if you have a basic 1 piece rear that should be it, if you have a split rear back rest keep one side up and the other down and remove the two torx bolts from the hinge, repeat this for the other side and the rear backrests should come out :thumbs_up:,

If your rear backrests are a 2 piece and dont have the hinge that sits down the side of the seat you'll need to pull the popper bits out on the bottom corner of the backrest where you should see a metal bracket with 2 or 3 bolts holding them in simply unbolt and pull it out,

really simple to do

sorry if im not making sense ive written this down fairly quickly!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts