All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Rear Wiper Washer Jet not Working

Hi All

Apologies first off if this is in the wrong section, My rear washer jet seems to not work can hear the pump working but no water goes onto rear screen but seems to be coming in on the rear left pillar where the seat belt is and water is dripping onto speaker, Has anyone else had this and if so how do you fix it as it is driving me mad

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
The tube that the water flows through might be split.. Or your washer is blocked. Do you get trickles of water or nothing at all?

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
is it supposed to spray or trickle? mine just trickles, its useless!
It's gotta spray mate. Your washer jet might be blocked. Mine only trickles cos the spoiler is over the original washer & i couldn't be bothered to route the pipe through the spoiler lol :laugh:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi

water is going through pipe ok but seems to be coming out inside the car as mentioned in first message anyone else know how to fix this and is it an easy thing to do

·
Registered
75 Posts
where does the washer jet be on the back, ive got a spoiler bit dont see any jets, its probably covered?

When i try it, it makes a sound, but i dont see water coming out anywhere, or inside the car :S

·
Registered
523 Posts
if you have water inside your car the hose has come appart or split. If you remove the roof lining at the back only so that you can gain access, you will see your hose if the two connectors have pulled apart just re-connect them then push a very small nedle down the washer jet to make sure its not blocked.

Chris

·
Registered
75 Posts
mine isnt connected, the pipe is just loose on the left side where it comes out of the grommit/hole and i have a spoiler on the car aswel, is it hard to take the spoiler off to connect it and put the spoiler back on?

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
im having trouble with mine also, i have noticed when i taken out the rear lights there is thick-ish black hose you will notice this as soon as you take the black plastic cover off (as if your getting to the lights) but im totally baffled on what it could be going to have a lok at it tonight while i think about it, also my rear wiper is poor becuase it sits all 'slopey' and ideas?

cheers

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
what you will find is it usually the water usually comes in at the rear where the seatbelt can be adjusted up and down its a very common fault for the corsa b, you have to remove the parcel shelf support and the plastic trim that goes from the parcel shelf support to the pillar for the front seat belt, what i usually do it fin where its split and slid a small pice of brake pipe into it and jobs done, had to do it many times now

d

1 - 13 of 13 Posts