All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys, need your help making a decision:

What do i go for either a Fiat Marea rear wiper or are there any other rear wipers that would fit the Corsa

Or

A simple rubber stopper to replace the rear wiper, where would i get one from?

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
I have the marea wiper and it looks great, got it from same guys as Steve and Jim i think it was MOTOY (eBay)? Correct me if i'm wrong.

Saying that, on the 5dr's I have to say that removing the wiper looks far cleaner and suit them a lot better than changing it.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok another quick question, is it really practical to not have rear wiper?

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
rainx the rear window and ditch the rear wiper, you only need the back wiper if you need to use the back window but since most people tint the rear window and you cant usually see much out it after that it doesnt really matter if you keep it

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Think i'm gonna go for the rubber grommit, then i can always buy a new wiper later on if i feel like it :)

·
Registered
138 Posts
personally, if you aint planning on getting the hole filled out and painted i would go for the new wiper,
as imo that rubber grommet is just a cheap nasty way round things,

once you get rid off the rear wiper, its no diffrent mate you would be suprised, that with the gm spoiler and some rainex how clean the window stays in the rain, all you gota do is keep the rear window clean,
iv had mine for over a year now and never regretted getting shot off it
it

1 - 16 of 16 Posts