1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which Alpine headunit would you recommend

CDA-9883R

CDE-9881RB

I know there's a £45 difference in price but is that extra £45 worth it for an extra pre-out and optional ability to add bluetooth module and quad-illumination (Green/Amber/Blue/Red)??. Also if there is any other differences that I have missed & if you have found a cheaper place to buy these headunits from could you please reply or send PM.

·
Premium Member
18,555 Posts
Are you going to use your pre-outs? Probably not! You are also unlikely to use bluetooth either I assume?And quad illumination is something you will use once and forget! Who needs a daily colour change?

However, I would still go for the better one unless you are low on cash! It looks nicer in black and will allow you to upgrade to bluetooth and more amps in future!

Even better, find a nice second hand alpine stereo, you can get good condition ones on ebay and you will get more for your money!

·
Premium Member
18,555 Posts
if thats the one you want then yeh, its all down to preference really, I choose alpine over pioneer or kenwood, others won't. One thing I will say is I got an alpine with a 7" motorised screen for £200 so if you were willing to spend £170 in for the better of the 2 there, you could spend the same and get a stereo with ipod connectors and all that, but its all down to your preference!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
where did you get the alpine with screen for £200 from

1 - 5 of 5 Posts