All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im after an exhaust for my car, but im not sure whether to get a cat back system or just a backbox, although i am on a bit of a budget.

Im after a nice deep sporty type sound, its hard to buy an exhaust when you dont know what it sounds like lol, so what do you recommend?

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Sebring back boxes are nice, they arent that loud but they give a nice subtle tone! I love mine!:)

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sebring back boxes are nice, they arent that loud but they give a nice subtle tone! I love mine!:)
Yeh thats what i was looking at, like the 6x4 oval as well

Thanks for replies everyone

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Yeah the 6x4 oval is what i have, its not loud at all, but when its warmed up it sounds so nice from outside the car, inside the car you cant really hear it....Bonus:D

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey kinda need all your advice erm i have got a 12v twinpost corsa and want a exhuast for it have been on peco scorpian etc but dont know what is "the best" to get so any help much appreciated ta xxxxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Clutch I'd recommend a 3" piper or sportex personally.

·
Registered
28 Posts
PIPER do some good back boxes pretty cheap as well i've got a twin 3" on mine and it sounds great at high revs and meaty at low revs

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I have a piper 3" inward rolled on mine. Sounds spot on.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I'm either replacing mine with the same but new, or polishing it up during my rebuild.
Only a few weeks to wait, woohoo :banana:

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
If you go to powerflow you can choose the sound you want. Not sure about prices though mate.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts