All Corsa Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
15,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well due to unexpected circumstances :rolleyes: , thinking I might have to go for a derv now, and not a high revving petty:( , due to cheaper running costs so basically just asking if people can recommend me a quick derv. Looking for a second hand one probably around the 5000-6000 price range and about a 2.0litre engine.

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Audi A4 2.5 TDi

·
15,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
To much like an old persons car, or yer forgot to mention though will probably need to be a 4/5 door.

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
:laugh: ok,

ALFA ROMEO 156 2.4 JTD
PEUGEOT 206 2.0 HDi

and dont know if its your thang

LAND ROVER DISCOVERY

·
15,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Like the Land rover discoverys but after taking one of road they would be to boring for day to day driving.
That Alfa's nice, dont know about a pug though...there french :rolleyes:

·
15,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Was actually looking at the 3 series before, can asl be smaller cars as well though.

·
8,051 Posts
it's more or less a golf with a leon body. beatuifull engine. might as well go for the least powerfull tdi then get it re-mapped, thats the only diference between the engines IIRC

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
2.0 16V TDI Reference Sport 5d (Bodykit)

·
8,051 Posts
sportiest leon diesel you can get is the tdi fr. any new 2.0 tdi will be pretty good IMO. thats next on the list for me i think

·
8,051 Posts
306 hdi. a lot of people i know have them and they have had no complaints. n ot the biggest you can get but it can shift!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts