Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

After a few weeks i have decided to sell my Reg C10 RSA Spelling CORSA
the reg is currently on my corsa but will be getting it on retention as soon as i know there is someone out there who wants it

i have had the plate valued at £3745 but would take between £2500 and £3000 for it

so if there is interest out there give me a shout

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
just had a look at the brighton 2007 pics from fast and furious show , the corsa in that is not this one , that was a poor atempt at this car , at least this car was done by carisma not a shady back street garage , lol

·
Premium Member
18,555 Posts
by the way loving the mcdonalds cups all over the floor, not stereotypical boy racer at alll

nice car though, just not keen on the paintwork, in black or blue it would look sweet

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
was on a photoshoot with ne cruisers , im 27 mate not a 17-18 yr old boy racer , i just have a modified car ! end of the day this was only a post to put my reg up 4 sale in what 1 person said was a good place for corsas and as i have a desirable plate that someone may want for their pride and joy

but as suppose half of the members on here would have to ask their mum and dad for the money cause £2 grand is a little to much to put into a corsa with all these kiddies in the forum

that car has had over £25,000 spent on it with the likes of full cream and red retrim by carisma automotive and install by pioneer and audiobahn running at 150+ db and 145bhp

so before someone ****s a car they need to do there homework !!

·
Premium Member
18,555 Posts
I not saying anything bad about the car, it is very nice, just not keen on paintwork, that's my opinion. I admit, I would love the number plate but on an old ****ter like mine it would be a waste of money for someone like me.

Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
498 Posts
was on a photoshoot with ne cruisers , im 27 mate not a 17-18 yr old boy racer , i just have a modified car ! end of the day this was only a post to put my reg up 4 sale in what 1 person said was a good place for corsas and as i have a desirable plate that someone may want for their pride and joy

but as suppose half of the members on here would have to ask their mum and dad for the money cause £2 grand is a little to much to put into a corsa with all these kiddies in the forum

that car has had over £25,000 spent on it with the likes of full cream and red retrim by carisma automotive and install by pioneer and audiobahn running at 150+ db and 145bhp

care to make your self out to be anymore of a jerk?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
u have an opinion , so do i

point is this aint a comment and pick and poke if i wanted that i would be more like the other peeps and p[ut it in members gallery

this thread is for the reg nothing more nothing else if no one wants it hey ill keep it

im not here to pick and have a go and i appologise if i come across that way , i only came on here to see if anyone out there who likes corsas as much as me would like the reg

·
Banned
2,661 Posts
Oi mate, why make yourself sound like a cu*t when you're trying to sell something to the members you are slating?
so what we are young? and so what we might not have 2k to spend..
i know i wouldnt buy a license plate for £2000, especially one that spells the cars name ffs.. its a waste of money.. so what your older than us.. dont look down at us.
End of... now keep this thread on topic.. and if you have something to say to me PM me, do not post in this thread.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
would love to sell the "curvacious" boot install but its litterally made into the frame of the car then install and retrim "just the boot" was £6 grand from carisma

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Has that reg always been on that car? I'm sure I remember it off another one.
Would definately be desirable to someone somewhere with a corsa.

Oh and for the record, we aren't all 'young' :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
the reg has always been with the car since 2000 , and i appologise for the remarks yesterday to everyone

·
Registered
143 Posts

i think you need to remove your conan gloves and unplug your keyboard. you seem like a prick tbh..

at the end of the day youve spent 25k wow, give me that 25k ill spend 3k of that and get a car that would wollop your 'well sik y0 init bad boi ryder corsa dat got 145bhp' into the ground mate. both for looks and power.

at the end of the day someone made a comment on how nice the car was, and the fact he thaught he seen it at a show, then you got on you shetland pony and started mouthing facts.

please dip your head in a deep fat fryer and do us all a favour

love and hugs

seppy woo

xxx

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.