All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, im by no means the west mids organiser but after a quick peak at the west mids section i see there hasnt been a meet in some time now.

My new car should be on the road very soon and it would be great to show it off and meet some new faces and have a general chat with everyone.

If anyone is up for a meet please post a proposed place, date and time.
I will check this as often as possible and get something arranged.

If possible a central location would be best just to make it fair for everyone.

Date and time isnt an issue for me, im happy with whatever you lot decide, as for location...i was thinking maybe Star City?

Please discuss.
Callum. :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
743 Posts
I'd be up for a meet if a few people fancy it, wouldn't be in a corsa though I'm afraid! West mids lot never seem to have decent sized meets if any at all so good luck!

·
Premium Member
9,047 Posts
I'm up for a meet. We could make it a joint meet with the NW again. i'm free most sunday and mondays.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah ive noticed there is a lack of meets in the west mids.
as soon as we get some numbers, we can get a date and time sorted.

·
Premium Member
9,047 Posts
Well we've had a few joint WM and NW meets before (check the NW section) and we still only get about 6 people. We usually have those at stoke.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
feel free to assist in the organising of this samo :)
just want to get a decent meet arranged where we actually get a good amount of cars turn up.

·
Premium Member
9,047 Posts
yeah I dont mind helping to organise. Im not actually the NW organiser, yet ive organised all the last few meets. What do you class as a decent amount?

·
Premium Member
9,047 Posts
Meet at star city at 7.30 this sunday. Boom done. see you all there.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts