All Corsa Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
..Why are they so difficult? I have been with my gf 1yr and 6months, started going out with her last January (2006) finished her july/august went with someone that lives at the end of the road near me finished her november time then went out with some lass from York, finished her just after Christmas and started going back with my current gf. Confused yet? and two of the relationships (current & the one from York) has been Long-distance relationships. If i want to go out (even for a drive) Jen don't trust me with other girls (old school friends for example) and when she goes out like shes going for a 'walk' tonight with her mum, around the block to 'keep fit' i didnt/don't belive her i got this image that shes meeting up with one of her ex-bf's and going to sort things out.

I dont know what to do.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
I think your just being paranoid after a couple of relationships that have gone wrong in the past. You have to trust her, if you don't trust her the relationship isn't going to go anywhere.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
When youve got Josh, Dearing and CJ giving you relationship advice you know its not gonna work LOL only joking guys

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.