All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Right then, finally got around to making this post, I've got a fair few bits from my written off corsa to sell here.
All the Parts came from a 1997 Corsa B Merit, very well looked after, all items are perfect unless otherwise stated.
Prices were researched on ebay but I am open to offers.
Also if you want postage/Delivery/More details just let me know and I'll get a quote.

Cheers
Pydeeny

Rear Lights. 5-Door Only. £10
IMAG0057.jpg

Front Bumper. Facelift model. £20
IMAG0067.jpg

Fibreglass flocked Parcel Shelf.
£20
IMAG0073.jpg

Rear Bumper with Parking Sensors, £15, A wired Four sensor kit with a digital read out and audio signal. Comes with box and instructions.
IMAG0062.jpg

14" Spare Wheel, £15.
IMAG0082.jpg

Halfords 500CCA Battery, 1 year old. £20.
IMAG0071.jpg

Door Cards Manual Window Type, £15 for set of four.
IMAG0076.jpg

Speaker Grills, £8 for pair.
IMAG0065.jpg

Rear Speaker Panels. £10 for pair. I have got the little doors for these somewhere.
IMAG0077.jpg IMAG0078.jpg

Other Items that I haven't got pictures for yet;
Rear Speaker Panels 5-Door.
Front Standard Headlights, Drivers Side one has a broken clip but could be fixed.
Various Wiper blades, Used but still good.
All the bulbs from a corsa B, Plus a load of Spare Headlight bulbs.
Boot Carpet.
Full Set of five wheels all with good tread
Front Head restraints with black covers.

Loads more parts to be added later on.
PM me if you want anything specific and I'll see if I've got it.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bumping this, lots of things still available, if its not listed feel free to ask me if i've got it, i've got most of the interior from my corsa B, all in good condition.

I am also open to offers on price so feel free to drop me a message if you want to.
also i have only listed these items on here for the benefit of allcorsa Members.

cheers
pydeeny

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This stuff will be going on eBay tomorrow due to lack of interest in this thread. I was trying to avoid eBay and keep it on this site but never mind.

Like I keep saying if you like something then feel free to make me an offer, all the prices were researched really quickly so are probably not that accurate of the market value.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Best price for the rear lights posted? Don't need any of the light circuit board or bulbs.

Also what size/make/tread etc tyre is on the 14" spare?
Hi

I'll get you a price as soon as i can on that, i'm afraid i'm working all weekend and monday so can't get to the post office until tuesday but i will PM you an Estimate.

I will also look at the tyre tommorow as its not being kept in the house.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Have reduced the prices again as i really want this stuff gone now people.

If there is anything people want i can see if i've got it as i've got boxes of this stuff that i havn't yet added.

Also feel free to make me an offer on anything you see and want.

Many thanks
pydeeny

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Any chances of your windscreen washers up for grabs?
Didn't get those I'm afraid, was limited on time before I had to get rid of the car. Closest thing I've got would be about 10000 spare wiper blades.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Still got the rear lights??? £15 posted any good to you????
Should be ok, I'll look into postage for you first chance I get, I'm graduating tommorow so will have to be Friday when I look at it.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk 2

1 - 20 of 44 Posts