All Corsa Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just starting to look into fitting some black seats from a corsa sport, which i plan to do in a couple of months and just wondered if anyone could give me some advice/tips eg. how easy/hard it is, whats involved etc? Anyone done a tutorial on another site or anything?

Cheers guys :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
torque screws, slide the seat forward as far as it will go, you will need to reomve the plastic trim on the outer sides of the car to get into one of the screws, once these are off life the rear of the seat and slide it forwards as its just 2 metal hooks at the front, the torque close to the handbrakes usually comes out with no problem but the other goes through a captive nut in the floor and the crap from the road mounts on it so might have a problem with that one, if it rounds then use a griner to cut the captive nut off from under the car and replace with a locking nut of some sorts when putting it all back together

d

·
Registered
696 Posts
really is that simpole :) and yeah the road dirt can be a pain, took me half a day to take my drivers side out lol

·
Registered
696 Posts
yeah just the 2 small screws under the front of the seats that hold em down and the hinge at the back.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well i've bought my rear bench seat and rear door cards - coming out of a corsa sport and should be coming in a few days - got the lot for £35 with p+p included. Just need to get my front seats now!

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Jesus you're getting on with this quick. You're getting some good bargains aswell.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Did you get that pm off me about the gsi bumper?

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yea i did meant to thank you for that - gonna get the interior finished off first then gonna start the exterior so will get the bumper later. I noticed alot of them have been coming up on ebay now so should get one when the time comes. Thanks alot for keeping an eye out for me though - much appreciated :thumbs_up:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts