All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
easy, as you know my cars going in tomorrow for color coding - arches, back bumper, complete front bumper and a few interior parts such as door handles, clock surround and centre console surround.

anyone know how to get it off? (centre console surround) if i prise the vents out - is there any screws behind there that i have to take out?

any help much appreciated :thumbs_up:

plus got my genius of a cousin working on some 'NEW' door builds!!!

all gonna be ready and looking sweet for PVS !

·
Registered
708 Posts
Remove the Recirc screws.

Prise vents down, screw for each IIRC.

Whole console should start to come loose, then it's the connecting wires behind.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Cheers Laura. I wasn't sure if it was 2 screws per vent or not.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
so do the 'turny nobs' (no punn intended) jus pull off? and how does the bit at the bottom come out? (where the 2 circles are) prise it with a flat head screwdriver?

CHEERS GUYS!

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
so do the 'turny nobs' (no punn intended) jus pull off? and how does the bit at the bottom come out? (where the 2 circles are) prise it with a flat head screwdriver?

CHEERS GUYS!
The 2 outer knobs pull off (no pun there either ) but the middle one you have to pull as if your turning the rear heater on and you'll see a little hole at the base of the knob. You need to put a small screwdriver in there and push a tab and pull at the same time.

The bottom bit does just prize off

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
cheers, my car is now at the spray shop so wont see it for a couple of days!!!

got the centre console off, but wasnt able to get the vents out lol dunno how i did it.?.lol

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
put them in the down postition an get a little screwdriver in the gap on the right hand side of the vent, then prise it down

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Has anyone put this as a tutorial yet? This is the one question that get's asked an awful lot and a tutorial with pics like Laura posted would be ideal.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts