All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got a corsa c with manual windows, i've removed the 3 screws at the bottom, the one behind the handle as well as behind the tweeter and behind the inside door handle, but still the door card wont come off due to the winders

does anyone know how to remove them? i heard u have to literally pull them off, but i dont want to break them

the reason i'm asking is because i'm purchasing a new set of comps which i want to fit, but i dont want to charge caraudiosecurity £60 for fitting as its only the winder that needs to come off?

someone must know, even if you've got a corsa b

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
with a corsa b there held on by a metal clip thats in the shape of the ohm symbol - so you pull the winder out a bit and then use a screw driver to get one side of the clip off and then once its off the winder will pull off. Just recently did this to replace my door cards

·
Registered
389 Posts
use a thin screwdriver, never pay for anything thats what i think when i do things it will come of you just got to turn the handle untill u get the top of the clip . and ping it off it will take a few turns . . .:thumbs_up:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts