All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I want to remove my rear spoiler but it has been stuck down solid with tiger seal does any one know the best way to remove it.

Any help would be good.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
the spoilers are usually held on with lines of double sided tape across the top and down the sides plus 4 wee 8mm bolts 1 at each corner, is your fitted differently??

d

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah mine is fitted diffrently it has been tiger sealed on then bolted but the guy who fitted it decided to grind off the bolt ends so i cant just unbolt it lol not good will have a look later at it.

·
Registered
523 Posts
tiger seal will NOT come off easy, and a hairdryer would not work but to it being a glue not a tape or anything like that.

Best way to remove it is to get a long blade make it a sharp one, then slide it behind the spoiler and slowly work your way around to free it off .... thats your best bet

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah your right mate i use a long stanley knide blade and a prybar to slowly cut away at it took a while but its off now.

The problem I had was that the bodyshop guy put screws on aswell to hold it but he cut all the heads off so I couldnt remove them.

All sorted now cheers for replys.

·
Registered
523 Posts
good glad it worked, obviously now ull just have to cairfull cut away the tiger seal from the boot lid and spoiler, you putting it back on at a later date ?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts