All Corsa Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in halfords they got this (Ripspeed DV710 DVD Player) 7icn motorised screen folds out. Does anyone know if this is a good dvd player? (it was £599 now its £299 in the sale)

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
It's not too bad a price for what it is tbh. Not sure on the specifics though.

·
Registered
901 Posts
I work at Halfords on ripspeed ... And yes GET IT , its very good for the money the screen is clear , it also has 3 pre out puts , so you can run your amp , sub and what not of there to , they is 1 up from that which is touch screen that is also good for the money ... i think that one with touch screen is £499.

Were is your local halfords mate ?

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I was looking for a basic kenwood one a year or two ago and it was in the region of £400-500 so that is a bargain compared to it.

·
Registered
901 Posts
I went to halfords today and bought the touch screen one costing £499
Cool, Yes they are good, they are just as good as the JVC and Apline screens its just cos its Ripspeed its that cheap , We sell ALOT of ripspeed screens the 710 and the 725 .

Hope you enjoy watching your screen make sure nothing distracts you :rolleyes: while driving .

·
Registered
107 Posts
I've got one in my Coupe, wasn't expecting a lot from it tbh, we do a lot of miles so I just wanted something to relieve the boredom for passengers on the long journeys. BUT, i have been very surprised by it, the sound and picture quality is excellent for such a cheap unit, will be rigging my PS2 upto it soon also. Well worth 300 notes imo.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I went to halfords today and bought the touch screen one costing £499
You'll have to let us know how you find it.
Would like something like this in the future.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts