All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/traveltax/

The government's proposal to introduce road pricing will mean you having to purchase a tracking device for your car and paying a monthly bill to use it.

The tracking device will cost about £200 and in a recent study by the BBC, the lowest monthly bill was £28 for a rural florist and £194 for a delivery driver.

A non working Mum who used the car to take the kids to school paid £86 in one month.

On top of this massive increase in tax, you will be tracked. Somebody will know where you are at all times. They will also know how fast you have been going, so even if you accidentally creep over a speed limit you can expect an NIP with your monthly bill.

If you care about our freedoms and stopping the constant bashing of the car driver, please sign the petition on No 10's new website (above)

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If the government have anything to do with it then yeah probably.
I've signed just incase.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think it's instead of but I'm not sure.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
How ridiculous, how can they expect people to be able to afford this!

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's the government for you. Everything is tax tax tax. If they spent the money on us instead of funding wars in iraq and bogus asylum seekers then it would be slightly acceptable. I can't stand this country anymore, well not so much the country but the idiots who run it. God help us when Gordon Brown get's in power.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts