·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Lazy ****

Reactions: zapmole

·
Registered
128 Posts
Had a quick look on Amazon and the lawnmowers cost from £800 to over £1000, for that money you could buy yourself a decent lawnmower and do it yourself. Unless you have a large amount of land or for some reason cannot operate one, it's a waste of money.

As for the hoovers, unless you have a massive house, what's the point?

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I haven't got a lawn mower, I assumed these would be much more. My lawns huge and I had a visions of me sat in a deck chair, with a cigar and a nice whisky, lining tin cans up on top of a moving lawn mower while I shot them off with a BB gun.

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Don't understand why you go the the gym is you can't walk a lawn mower around the garden once every two weeks

Reactions: Coleman

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:laugh: for the price of a decent one you could buy a sit-on/ride-on mower and do it all super quick whilst still sitting down drinking a cold one. Plus you get to drive in your garden. How cool is that??!!!???!
A ride on one, now you're talking.

Don't understand why you go the the gym is you can't walk a lawn mower around the garden once every two weeks
It's not about been lazy, it's purely a valuablity of my time problem. My time is too valuable to be wasted doing the same thing every 2 weeks.

·
Premium Member
8,051 Posts
Gardeners charge more than that. Have a go and see how much of an easy moneymaker it is.

Also, do it at least weekly, much less grass every time, not as much of a ball ache. I do mine 2 time a week and it takes me less than 40 mins now. I'll do yours for £10/h + travelling costs

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.