All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have started my project with a tidy N reg Sri 16V as you can see in the pics, sorry for the quality!!!
corsa3.JPG
cors.JPG
I have already made a few asthetic mods such as the eyelids on my headlights, chrome alloys, dtm cup mirrors, bee sting arial and astra mk4 side repeaters as well as adding bucket seats, a full exhaust system and lowering it 60 mm all the way round.

under the bonnet i have added a chrome inlet manifold and strut brace and a battery cover so far.........
engine2.JPG

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
have added angel eyes today.....................................

aa.JPG

think they look pretty good with the eyelids and give it an aggresive looking front end. I also cirled a dent i am looking to get sorted as it is the only mark on the bodywork......

aa2.JPG

got the engine cover of so that i can colour code it to the body. Also have some cavalier door handles i am going to colour code, will post the pics when i have done it!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
they were my angels hehe, how did you wire them? cut an shut them?
you could say that, off with the original sidelight block, and then hardwired it to the car

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
just put on the colour coded engine cover, what do you think??once again sorry for picture quality, it was dark!!

cover.JPG

i used to do a bit of graphic design so i tried to make an ecotec badge with th emblem for the cover, i think it looks ok, dnt no what others think though?

door handles next..............

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
That looks spot on.
Roy, off topic, how do you manage to integrate the attachment pics into your posts?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
its all i can do!!! i jus press the attach button, obviously search and upload the file/files then where i want a pic i jus press the down button next to the paperclip and select the pic i want............. as easy as that :thumbs_up:

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Lol, I didn't even have a clue you could do that. Thanks for that roy :thumbs_up:

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
sorry, here is the pics of the doors now, u cnt see it very well but u get the idea.....

DSC00006.jpg

next thing to do is get the gsi kit prepped and find a front bumper!!!!

DSC00009.jpg

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thats engine is cleeeean lol, how did u polish the inlet mani?
a dremmel and about five hours work i reckon..............

1 - 20 of 97 Posts