1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,047 Posts
yeah should of burnt his house down while your at it. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
9,910 Posts
I'd put in a formal complaint to the business regarding the managers attitude and how you were treated. It won't help you, but it'll piss him off and put him on the radar with his higher ups as being a potential problem and that might make him be more considerate in the future.

·
Pro Spanner Wielder
13,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Honestly, I don't think they'll bat an eyelid. He's singlehandedly taken that store from making £3m a year 2.5 years ago, to over £12m per year today. The store is ranked highest in the reigon, and second in the company. One little bitch rant from a employee of 3 weeks aint gonna do shit to him or his reputation.

·
Premium Member
9,047 Posts
at least they granted you the time off for fast show :laugh:

·
Premium Member
9,047 Posts
Marks going to pay for your fuel (probably) thats the only cost of the day you have now

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Wait, what?

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
3 months and £140 :0

And they wonder why so many people are in no rush to get jobs, when they get more being unemployed.
Better off without, horrible job you disliked random
Hours and hardly any of them

·
Pro Spanner Wielder
13,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Was it a manager or staff that complained about you? What was the complaint regarding?
Customer comaplined to management about me. Management read into it and applied the outocme of that one situation to my actions on a daily basis.

Marks going to pay for your fuel (probably) thats the only cost of the day you have now
really? since when, lol, news to me, and him, haha. He's not paying for fuel :/ Maybe half of it to make it fair? But i drive a 18mpg MR2, it'l be a lot even in a single trip.

Wait, what?
news to me mate

3 months and £140 :0

And they wonder why so many people are in no rush to get jobs, when they get more being unemployed.
Better off without, horrible job you disliked random
Hours and hardly any of them
Yeh, I'm not exactly crying over it, the palce was full of cunts, but I can't say I'm not worried now.

if he's that much of a bell no
I get what you're saying but most normal people wont resort to punching and burning houses down to resolve issues.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts