All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About 9 months ago on my birthday my best friend gave me the amazing news that after something like 10 years of trying to have a baby (even having tests to find out why she was having trouble) that she was infact pregnant....god were we happy.

That day feels like it was yesterday

Today i've just got back from thre hospital from visiting my friend whos still in the delivery ward but its not the incredably joyous day it should be...

At 3 o'clock this morning she went into labour all perfectly fine, in pain but happy to be finaly meeting her bundle of joy and at 7 o'clock she had to delivery her "still born" little son

He looked perfect, no signs of any thing wrong. the docters have no idea what went wrong.....i just feel numb...

I've just got home and hugged my 13 year old son soo tight...

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Man i feel so sorry for you, not much i can think to say in this sort of situation, my thoughts go out to the you and your friends x.x.x

·
Registered
172 Posts
Bad things always happen to good people! Why?? Makes me so angry!!!

Thinking of you and your friend hunni xx

·
Registered
585 Posts
Laura I'm absolutely gutted for your friend and her family; such a cruel way to have to spend what should be such a special day :(

My thoughts are with you all tonight.....

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks so much for all your thoughts and condolances :)

Like you say SAM, it always happens to the good people and she's one of the best bless her. Thankfully she has a fantastic family and is surrounded by people that love her

·
Registered
94 Posts
im really sorry to hear about that, its true, always happens to the best people, intending to enjoy to greatest day in their lives.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts