All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apparently regal are planning to have some huge Vaux day at santa pod - been posted up on corsa-c, just thought Id bring it to this forums attentions - confirmation hasnt been had yet, but thatd be awesome!
Also, i wanted to be the first to post in this category on the forum, lol.
Alan

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Once you hear the full details if you can will you update this thread with them? Thanks.

Oh and if you fancy the job of national organiser it is going spare ;) .

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
HAHA i can see my house from here :) .... its between Aylesbury and Watford

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Stuart, York have a drag strip don't they?
We should organise a Yorkshire meet there one day early next year, on the days they do the 'run what you've brung' (think that's right).

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
ye york drag strip is a good laugh, if you go on a run what ya brung day, you can get a pit, so instad of going in engine groups, we could go as a website group.

we did it once, leedscruize.co.uk versus pontycruise.com

obgviously we beat ponty ;)

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Lol, sounds like a brilliant idea.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Not at all Lee, you get all sorts of cars there. There will be more than enough 1.0s or 1.2s for you to waste.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Stuart, York have a drag strip don't they?
We should organise a Yorkshire meet there one day early next year, on the days they do the 'run what you've brung' (think that's right).
Yep, Elvington!!

Sounds like an excellent plan, RWYB - I hope some saxo boys attend ;)

·
Registered
393 Posts
unfortunately ive been banned from elvington, cant set foot on the airfield after i gave my little sister a driving lesson in mine on the runway, didnt cause any trouble or have an accident but boy were they annoyed heh heh. they must have thought i was with the group of idiots that was tearing up the runway about an hour earlier. and yes they had saxo's lol.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Aye, I can't stand them. Saxos that is.

·
Registered
801 Posts
my m8s got a saxo vts that propa quick
Come for a drive in my Starlet and saxo's will seem like invalid carts. Even the 1.6 corsa's are quick compared to saxo's. Please mind I HATE saxo's with a passion, french crap.
Saxo's can be made quick, as can every car in the world, its just a matter of how much cash you are willing to throw at it. But in my eyes saxos vtr/vts were never quick off the mark standard.

·
Registered
497 Posts
I'm sure the saxo VTS does something like 0 - 60 in 7.5 seconds, a lot quicker than the corsa 1.6 sports time of 9.5 seconds! VTR's on the other hand are simialr to corsa 1.6 sports I believe.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Aye, I did say to saxo's :)
Never driven one myself, been a passenger a couple of times. Just really don't like them. People who just lower them by 60mm and say they are car enthusiasts, no thanks.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts