All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 144 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok well this is my 1.0 12v ls Corsa ive had since May 2009.I thought although I have done a fair bit to it I should start a project thread for it now lol so heres what ive done so far :)
Ok this was the only pick I could find of it when I got it completely standard
DSC00036.jpg
First thing I did then was spray the v grill black
grill.jpg
Then put some foot well neon's in
foot neon.jpg
Then I decide to colour code it
colour code.jpg
Then I got some dtm's and some white alloys they are Vauxhall alloys no idea what off though lol!!
alloys.jpg
Then a mate gave me his old neon so I thought why not lol
neon.jpg
Then I lowered it 60 mm and painted the roof rails and front grills white
IMAG0043.jpg
Decide to go mad with the paint on the inside
IMAG0069.jpg
Then fitted some vented and grooved disks on (had to put new callipers on as well lol)
IMAG0086.jpg
Last off all put some blue strip led's in my centre console and Speedo
IMAG0092.jpg

Other little things that have been done are
Audio
JBL gt5 6*9's in shelf and 6.5" in the doors
Fusion 12" sub
And a mutant 3" head unit
Ps2 fitted
Reverse cam
Strobes in headlights with switch under the hood lol (got to be legal)

lots more i want to do now any ideas would be great
thanks mike

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
white grill looks tacky and ruins the look imo, and should of colourcode the interior same colour of red as your car? any pics/video of the headlight strobing? how much that cost/hard to do?

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
white grill looks tacky and ruins the look imo, and should of colourcode the interior same colour of red as your car? any pics/video of the headlight strobing? how much that cost/hard to do?
i like the white grill its just deffrent every one de badges a car now thought id try somthing new and i got the strobs from maplins for £15 and easy to do all i did was drill a hole in the light and push the stobes in and run 4 wires into the car for the switches, just rember to have a switch under the bonnet to make it legal !!!

and i cant upload a video if you pm me your email i can send you the video

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
i like the white grill its just deffrent every one de badges a car now thought id try somthing new and i got the strobs from maplins for £15 and easy to do all i did was drill a hole in the light and push the stobes in and run 4 wires into the car for the switches, just rember to have a switch under the bonnet to make it legal !!!

and i cant upload a video if you pm me your email i can send you the video
It looks good, fair enough about the grill, but at least you're doing something different! :thumbs_up: I don't like the interior colour coding though, as said, paint it in the colour of your car if you have to do it.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
ok haven't updated this in a fair while things ive done since last time
  • jbl gt5 4 chanel amp
  • jbl gt5 6*9
  • jbl gt5 6.5"
  • Pioneer DEH-5200SD head unit
  • richbook vauxhall tax disk (black)
  • richbook door pin's (black)
  • removed exteria neons

things to do
  • fit spoiler (done)
  • get 3rd brake light
  • bad boy bonnet
  • gsi body kit
  • powerflow exsuast
  • bucket seats
  • jbl gt5 sub
  • jbl gt5 mono amp

·
Registered
340 Posts
Nice progress mate :) Glad to see that you have removed the exterior neons :)

I have a satin (maroon) corsa too :)

CLICKY!!

I have put mine on hold atm, hoping to start it again in the new year..... excuse the horrible state of it... :laugh: but hopfully it will give you some new ideas. :)

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What do you mean strip LEDs in the centre console//speedo
Looks nice, I'm curious what you used // wired to
ive got loads of pictures from when i did it, was plaining on making a tutorial, will post some pics of it when i get home :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ok next update put my gsi spoiler on today in white not to sure about it :confused: havent seen it in day light yet will post some pics tomorow:thumbs_up:

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
so this is what my car would look like if it was colour coded.. hmmm
also nice car :)

edit:
*reads last post*
lol you selling your colour coded bumper? as i want the face lift ones plus already colour coded LOL!
not at the moment maybe in the future when i get a gsi bumper :p but its not in the best condition is held on with zip tie in a few places lol

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ok money has been tight for a while so nothing has been done till now
fitted a light in the crash bar

crash bar light.jpg

fitted some new rear lights that i made myself rely happy with them :thumbs_up:

rear lights.jpg

also got some rear adjustable spring

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Not too keen on the grill, or the interior. Rest looks good though, did you laquer your bumper tops and arches when you CCed them? Also, your number plate is epic!

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Not too keen on the grill, or the interior. Rest looks good though, did you laquer your bumper tops and arches when you CCed them? Also, your number plate is epic!
the interior is lot better than in the photos done the roof lining red and all the interior matches and yer i did laqure them but did it long time after not the best job :palm:

1 - 20 of 144 Posts