All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Official Sticker Trader
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I do have a couple of us fitting the coilovers, but they are all blurry cause of the low light the camera couldn't pick up.

By the way, if you couldn't tell I love Josh's car :) Glad it was my brother who took most of the first images of his car.:thumbs_up:

EDIT:

some good pics there pity i couldnt make looks a good turn out shame about the fiesta :rolleyes:
Yeah shame, would have been good to have a few more SC members.
What's so wrong with the fiesta, I think it's brilliant.

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Fiesta is awesome

·
Premium Member
9,047 Posts
Looks like a good little meet. Who was in attendance?

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Was krazeedude there?

Reactions: Krazeedude

·
Official Sticker Trader
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks like a good little meet. Who was in attendance?
Rocksta
Dannyboy17
Zapmole
Myself
DanDrury
Krazeedude
Fiesta was Josh, Dannyboy's mate. My brother was also with us and DanDrury brought a friend aswell. Oh and Rocksta had his GF.

Was krazeedude there?
ROFL, I know your taking the piss there. You can see in the photo's he even left the AC meet to join some chavs in saxo's with "Neon's" like his :p

·
Premium Member
9,047 Posts
Better turn out than any N/W meets :(

I should probably start organising those again.

·
Premium Member
9,047 Posts
ROFL, I know your taking the piss there. You can see in the photo's he even left the AC meet to join some chavs in saxo's with "Neon's" like his :p
I thought I saw a saxo in there. How did the chavs take to his jesus resembulance?

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
I thought I saw a saxo in there. How did the chavs take to his jesus resembulance?
God knows. I stayed away incase they decided to stab him.

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
I love how people are chavs for owning saxo's/

Most people probably call corsa owners chavs too, we're no better for owning a corsa tbh

Reactions: Krazeedude

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
I love how people are chavs for owning saxo's/

Most people probably call corsa owners chavs too, we're no better for owning a corsa tbh
they did look like dicks, the security guard told them off for having music too loud, then they had the whole car park to leave but bombed off right past us :laugh:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts