All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Well if it bothers you that much and if you can get a hold of a new one we could always try to put it on straight next time :)

Also blame my brother for lack of pictures of your car. But to be fair Dan wanted photo's of his haha
Yeah :) They look great! If you could bring it along tuesday to get a few snaps of Sophs car mate? :)

·
Official Sticker Trader
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah :) They look great! If you could bring it along tuesday to get a few snaps of Sophs car mate? :)
Didn't plan on coming really, but can do. I will make sure the battery is charged this time haha. Is she going to put a unlucky racing sticker on it? I've got a pink one :)

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Green car looks lovely in those pics. Shame about the scene smurfs

·
Official Sticker Trader
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
How come the lack of plans? Do you just not enjoy it that much? :)
Nah it's alright, doesn't help that most of them don't seem to come over to us to chat. Even the guy with the Corsa C.. Bah fool. But I will come along this week for Dan and his GF, so they can get a nice photo of the new car and also so I can see these centre caps for the fan blades.
I will be coming a different way and meet you guys there, will only be a 13mile drive that way, instead of the 21 mile drive and the whole lets race down the A1 fun each week that costs more fuel hah.

So shall we say meet there for 8pm? I will more than likely wait in my car till you guys arrive, unless some of the 106 guys are there that my brother knows.

good to see that Herts. finest showed up :laugh:
Yeah that was interesting, I always expect the worst when a cop car shows up. But the guy had a sense of humour and asked if he could join the photo shoot :)

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
Nah it's alright, doesn't help that most of them don't seem to come over to us to chat. Even the guy with the Corsa C.. Bah fool. But I will come along this week for Dan and his GF, so they can get a nice photo of the new car and also so I can see these centre caps for the fan blades.
I will be coming a different way and meet you guys there, will only be a 13mile drive that way, instead of the 21 mile drive and the whole lets race down the A1 fun each week that costs more fuel hah.

So shall we say meet there for 8pm? I will more than likely wait in my car till you guys arrive, unless some of the 106 guys are there that my brother knows.

Yeah that was interesting, I always expect the worst when a cop car shows up. But the guy had a sense of humour and asked if he could join the photo shoot :)
I said since it was Vauxhall, it would be ok :p

And you say about waiting in the car, perhaps this is why you don't get into many chats! ;)

·
Official Sticker Trader
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I said since it was Vauxhall, it would be ok :p

And you say about waiting in the car, perhaps this is why you don't get into many chats! ;)
Well to be fair, I've always thought.. If i'm the new guy in the club surely older members should welcome newer members, I mean even the guy who runs it doesn't seem to come around a see other people.

It's just my personal opinion on that matter and like I said unless there's some guys from 106 owners there my brother knows I don't see much point in going out there to chat to the other knob heads that just seem to make a lot of noise and run about.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts