All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
last nite, the first nite i got my sri, i pulledonto the motorway down in folkestone and my nearside rear tyre blew out we swerved at the barrier and managed to spin 6 times without hitting it and i cud even drive it slowly cuz the bead was left on the rim. i had four others in the car and the was screaming at me i was like ahhhhhhhhhhh neways i was scared
bye:thumbs_up:

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Didnt really follow that, I managed to under stand that your rear tyre blew out and you swerved at the barrier. The rest I didnt follow. So any pics of the damage.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
swerved towards the barrier but managed to turn it away and wen into a spin and span about 6 times but the only damage was the tyre suprisingly

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
Please try to use the English language to its full extent on this forum, no 'txt talk' or other non readable / understandable rubbish!

Thank you!

·
Registered
389 Posts
could be a few young age lads on this site pretending that they can drive when they dont have a car , am not saying anything else though as i dont know . no offense if this is true , ive seen it before though and i'm sure someone will agree ?

for a first post its a bit subnormal or weird but like i said no offense to poster :thumbs_up:

and i am not saying to you personally that you are the young lad who is lie'ing

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
right people read that again, then take note the word "bye" and "i was like ahhhhhhh"

hmmmm :confused: i agree with vokerz

1 - 11 of 11 Posts