All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some good news people. We come up at number 3 on yahoo search for the keywords 'corsa forum'.
That's above all other corsa forums apart from corsa-c.
I've not yet checked any other search engines but that is a good start for us.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have now submitted sitemaps to both yahoo and google (on an automated weekly process). This should hopefully boost our rankings.
This may not make sense to most of you but to the few it does I just thought I'd let you know.

·
Registered
72 Posts
well done son lol 3 times so far keep it up lol

·
Registered
390 Posts
once again lee good work :D :cool:

·
Registered
670 Posts
will you be able to get it high on the google search? just had a quick browse and its not on the first 3 pages, just a thought..

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hopefully yeah, it takes time to get it high on any of the search engines tbh. We're now at 13 on yahoo for some reason.
Basically the more site content we have, and the more relevant it is to the keywords (which are corsa forum etc) the higher we get.
Everytime a thread and posts are made that contains info about corsas it helps us out.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I've also added a links page (in the navbar at the top) which allows us to swap links with other similar sites and therefore improve the site ranking in the search engines.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It appears as though we have jumped back up to 4th in yahoo search engine positioning for the keywords 'corsa forum'.
We were at about 24th.
Can other people just have a look to confirm.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Yeah thats really really good been as we havn't been up and running all that long!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts