All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seats are not too bad however I wish they were black. I'm not a big enthusaint or made of money but wouldnt mind having my seats spruced up abit.

My car is a Corsa Comfort 1.2 a corsa C I beleive. Has anyone bought any seat covers that were any good? or would it be better to replace seats?

Got a baby on way and drivers seat isnt that comfy and getting some back ache as I drive 2-3hours a day. Any tips?

Was thinking something on the lines of some black seat covers that zip over and something maybe to add padding on drivers seat. Saw some covers in Halfords that are "universal" but can see it been nothing but a nightmare. Also got 3 sets of headrests in back.

·
Registered
590 Posts
I mean seat covers will do but they never seem to fit great. Beat would be new seats. But that cost money. Honestly I'd just get some covers. Maybe call vauxhall and see if they know a brand that fits well.

Someone on here might know. I do not.

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
New seats

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
How can factory seats be overkill, they're just seats.

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
No

Reactions: zapmole and craig55

·
Banned
8,758 Posts
Get some corsa C half leathers? there standard seats but from an uprated model.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
3 Door, still looking through eBay. Pretty knackered.

To replace seats I'm throwing daft money into car :p. Maybe when I'm more confident it's not going to break anytime soon. Car needs a bit of work, shiny paint before shiny need seats!

Ideally back seats too! Think it's covers.

Did see some half leather seats there for £200...hmmm they looked good too.

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
So was there much point asking in the first place :laugh:

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Ok, no need for a wink, I don't care eitherway.

Maybe think about it when saves up the cash?

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeah , I'm stuck on the fence here but I think over-all It be better to wait and have something quality. Once I've done the important stuff and get a health check on car and get my 1st full pay check next month - I'm really keen to fit some nice seats like you said. Was going to get some covers but look more hassle then they are worth. So semi leather it is in May.

And now I those seats will fit and I've seen them on eBay. nice one!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts