All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
I had seat covers for a few weeks and took them off again because it looked crap - don't know if there are any good seat covers tbh - they don't really fit that well.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what do they look like ? hmm yeah alot look good in the pics then might look ****e. I like the look of the dragon imprinted ones but im not sure about the dragons lol

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
LOL dear oh dear, the seat cover people, what can you say really, those are for chavs with only there dole to spend lol.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL dear oh dear, the seat cover people, what can you say really, those are for chavs with only there dole to spend lol.
Cheek! Lol....well I dont like the orange and green scribbles in the middle of mine. don't think they suit the car and some cheeky bitch was taking the piss. I thought it could be an exterior look aswell as an interior and I don't know whether the linked ones would look good.

anyone got any pics with the covers on? The dragon ones look decent material

So i should leave the seats? What else should I mod then! lol

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
yea it was a moment of madness when i had seat covers on - it looked awful and tacky inside - I just got front and back seats from an sxi - much better looking and very comfy

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
LOL its just a figure of speech, i just hate them look really cheap i think.

·
Banned
521 Posts
if its to stop your seat from getting oily when your working on the car then snap on covers are good. Or the disposable ones do the job aswell.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I use binbags lol, but they slip off.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Sxi nick if you dont like your seats i will swap with you my seats for yours, mine are just the plain 1.2 seats:)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts