All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Isnt that just a cheapo kit, what you can get off ebay?

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
if its through lmf then it wont it will have more chance of being supplied by companys over seas, and to be fair theres a level for suspension

looks
and performance

for the price to get shortened shockers and springs its a bargain

d

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Yeah but also it does say budget, does look intresting though!:D

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i just think for the money its a good package for people that want to improve there ride height and get a bit more out of the suspension, i paid £433 for my suspension but i wanted it for getting roujnd corners at silly speeds, this kit will suit a few owners on a budget

d

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Yeah i mainly wanna get mine lowered for the looks side of things, but also i want it to handle well, would this kit be ok?

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the fact its got shortened shocks and lowering springs will work out been then say buying some springs alone, id say it would keep you on the road pretty well 40s a nice height to be at

d

·
Registered
4,575 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
geebs if you go for that kit let us no how good it is I have been looking at getting that.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
I was gonna get that kit but may aswell just save up and get some good quality i reckon!

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i might buy it just to test it, ive got a **** load of suspension but ive used lmf for **** loads of stuff as have my mates and not once have we had a problem.

d

·
Registered
696 Posts
TUV approved, does it for me :)#

mins got 60 mm springs but standard dampers, i may have to look into these bad boys :p

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
mmv you got any lowering stuff lying around i can buy?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts