·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts

That's mine

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well this is the bodykit I want on mine eventually, the Predator Kit.

I love that front bumper :D
a oke.. this i can believe.. but looks like the psg version..

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Is that good or bad? I thought PSG was a company that made bodykits? Or am I wrong? what does PSG mean? lol
psg is still a company that make bodykits .. this one.. is a clone of that bodykit with some modification...
what it mean? don't know..

well it's bad becaurs lot of ppl have this sort of body kit ,very common...

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
The bodykit is from ultimate velocity. They make their own bodykits which are usually just some other companies, chopped and modded a bit then romoulded.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The bodykit is from ultimate velocity. They make their own bodykits which are usually just some other companies, chopped and modded a bit then romoulded.
psg make's them olso to.. but sofar i know is that UV cloned the bumper and change a little bit..

·
Registered
497 Posts
psg is still a company that make bodykits .. this one.. is a clone of that bodykit with some modification...
what it mean? don't know..

well it's bad becaurs lot of ppl have this sort of body kit ,very common...
That might be bad to some people, but I ain't too fussed, I choose what I like the look off reguardless of how popular it is, alloys are very common but people still like them lol. Although popularity does reduce the novelty of it a bit, and also I havn't seen a corsa with that bodykit on ever, apart from pics. I've seen that combat 2 kit on a few but even then its not that many.
Thanks for clearing up the PSG thing though. :)
And thats a nice subtle looking corsa you got there Dean.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Lee try www.ultimate-velocity.co.uk that's where you will find the predator and many other kits. I bought my old combat 2 kit from them.

·
Registered
497 Posts
I know, thats where I found the pic I posted lol. I know how to get hold of the kit, I just dont want it right now, got other things to do first. I was only saying what kit I liked and asked what the whole PSG thing was about, I wasn't asking where I could get it from lol. Although out of interest, what are the quality of their kits like? Do they fit well? Would be nice to know if they are any good so if the time comes I know where to get it from lol.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I know, thats where I found the pic I posted lol. I know how to get hold of the kit, I just dont want it right now, got other things to do first. I was only saying what kit I liked and asked what the whole PSG thing was about, I wasn't asking where I could get it from lol. Although out of interest, what are the quality of their kits like? Do they fit well? Would be nice to know if they are any good so if the time comes I know where to get it from lol.
that is one of the best quality bumper i got my hands one..
what you pay is worth it.. same as velocity..
for what i know of is.. the fit goes very easy with psg.. don't know for velocity.. i think it's the same..

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Well if I'm honest, apart from the few notches made on the bumpers for the screws, the kit was a fairly rubbish fit. It was uneven and was a right pain to fit. It took loads of modification to get all of it on, not to mention loads of home made brackets and a full tube of sikaflex.
Not only that but the second I fitted the kit it was totally impractical to drive.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
lol.. strang.. i but it just like it suppose it.. it was onley the holes for the screws i had te make..
everything els fit very good.. in about 20min was the bodykit on it..

·
Registered
497 Posts
20 mins for the whole bodykit?! Or do you mean just the front bumper? I always imagined they would take ages to fit, is it a quicker job than I thought?

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Mine took all day. And even then it wasn't fitted perfectly. (it was my first attempt at bodywork though).

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
only the front.. maybe we had a magic bumper ..or just luck..

1 - 20 of 35 Posts