All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well this is the bodykit I want on mine eventually, the Predator Kit.

I love that front bumper :D
a oke.. this i can believe.. but looks like the psg version..

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Is that good or bad? I thought PSG was a company that made bodykits? Or am I wrong? what does PSG mean? lol
psg is still a company that make bodykits .. this one.. is a clone of that bodykit with some modification...
what it mean? don't know..

well it's bad becaurs lot of ppl have this sort of body kit ,very common...

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The bodykit is from ultimate velocity. They make their own bodykits which are usually just some other companies, chopped and modded a bit then romoulded.
psg make's them olso to.. but sofar i know is that UV cloned the bumper and change a little bit..

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I know, thats where I found the pic I posted lol. I know how to get hold of the kit, I just dont want it right now, got other things to do first. I was only saying what kit I liked and asked what the whole PSG thing was about, I wasn't asking where I could get it from lol. Although out of interest, what are the quality of their kits like? Do they fit well? Would be nice to know if they are any good so if the time comes I know where to get it from lol.
that is one of the best quality bumper i got my hands one..
what you pay is worth it.. same as velocity..
for what i know of is.. the fit goes very easy with psg.. don't know for velocity.. i think it's the same..

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
lol.. strang.. i but it just like it suppose it.. it was onley the holes for the screws i had te make..
everything els fit very good.. in about 20min was the bodykit on it..

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
only the front.. maybe we had a magic bumper ..or just luck..

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
I used to have the ultimate velocity preaditor frount on mines with smoothed in center and widend to meet the arches. Miss it loads, got the PSG on it now.

saw you car about a month.. on bardy boys..
they all hate your care.. was about 40 post or something..

i like it very much..

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
hahaha quality, anyone have a link :D:D:D TGet it right up them!!!!!!!!!!
save it for batter use for it.. they aren't worth it.. ****ers.. they all are..

well was thing the same to do that but well.. don't wanne be copy cat so.. need to change my idea :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.