All Corsa Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I totally forgot, if you look in my gallery you will see a few pics frm when I fitted the bodykit to my old car.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Yeah thats a very nice looking car, how come you didnt put any kind of spoiler on it? I think it would have finished it off nicely, looks a bit plain without one I think, even a standard sport/gsi spoiler would have given it the edge in my view.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I ran out of cash when I got it sprayed and I didn't want it to look like every other combat kitted corsa. Not only that but the paintjob was a custom colour so it would've been really hard to get it matched up if I added a spoiler after it was done.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
I used to have the ultimate velocity preaditor frount on mines with smoothed in center and widend to meet the arches. Miss it loads, got the PSG on it now.

saw you car about a month.. on bardy boys..
they all hate your care.. was about 40 post or something..

i like it very much..

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
hahaha quality, anyone have a link :D:D:D TGet it right up them!!!!!!!!!!
save it for batter use for it.. they aren't worth it.. ****ers.. they all are..

well was thing the same to do that but well.. don't wanne be copy cat so.. need to change my idea :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Theyre my fave bit of the car and imo they make the car! Never seen them on a corsa before and never fitted that far out. fair play though, like you say each to theyre own!

Id say ive got my dream bodykit for the car now, since every bit is mixed and matched and been further modified to just how i wanted. Some of the newer kits goin about these days are no too bad!

I see noones a big fan of the ihberdesign prowlet kit then!:p Almost let myself go for that instead:eek: thankyfully not...

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I personally love your sideskirts. Miles better than the combat 2 tosh.

·
Registered
72 Posts
is that a dent on the front or just the shine on the car

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.