All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi im looking around at what size and style alloys i want for my corsa so seeing what you guys have got on is a start.

Anyone with 15"s/16"s thats not lowered??

Any TSW...Heat..? :D

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I think Lyds isn't lowered. Check her gallery.

·
Registered
497 Posts
My car's got 16's on. Don't know which pic would be best to show them so I've chosen a few, also they were taken on my phone so the quality is quite poor, I'll get decent pics up as soon as I get them. These pics are quite old now, so it's a little bit different to that now, not a lot but there are a few small changes lol.

Being a Sport model I think it sits slightly lower than other Corsas as standard so I don't know if it's a good guide to what other corsas will look like with 16's on. It's not parked on level ground either. I AM aware it needs lowering! Lol.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Lol, that's what I was going to say.
Nice set of MHW clears I see there. I know they're hard to get hold of but a set of South African rears on that would look stunning.
Very nice clean example though. :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
497 Posts
Yep it's a standard colour as far as I know. That was when I first got the car, the alloys and lights came with it. I'm changing the alloys when I can afford it (not for a few months yet at least :() the rear lights will be staying because I like them, I've had a 4 inch backbox fitted since that pic was taken. Eventually I'm gonna lower it, I'm thinking about 40mm - 50mm on 195/45/16 size wheels, hoping that won't cause too many problems. I can't believe you lot think my car is stunning, it's only got alloys and rear lights in that pic! :laugh: Thanks for all your comments though, I do like it, just gotta get new alloys that are the right offset so they don't stick out as much which will allow me to lower it, that will be the most important mods done. Gotta start saving for next years insurance now, then after that (March) I gotta pay my nan the remaining £300 I owe her, by then my rent to my parents will probably have tallied up to a small fortune! :( This is why I havn't got round to modding my car how I want just yet lol. I forgot to mention on the front corner of the front bumper there's a bit of a scuff, which I didn't do, it was on the car when I got it, only a minor problem in my books! :thumbs_up:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts