All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 696 Posts

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Press the Print Screen button on your keyboard, then open up any image editing program like paint and click paste, and there you go.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
press the print screen button, its next to F12, then go into paint or where ever and paste the image :thumbs_up:

heres mine:

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
hehe my mac theame is better ;) ill get it up when i get home tonight :)

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Ive got a Dell XPS, therefore it all makes sence.

Where did you guys get your mac themes from, they look well cool.

·
Registered
100 Posts
My computer wont let me print screen and paste so excuse the camera picture and mine is rubbish compared to every one elses

·
Registered
100 Posts
I'm not really in to mountain biking and vista is all rubbish savers and I can't be bothered to search finding a decent saver so I was left with my only option - my car

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
mark what car is that? its lush lol, looks like a E30 beamer to me, its looks strange with the suspension sticking out the bonnet, its different but looks pretty cool

·
Registered
801 Posts
mark what car is that? its lush lol, looks like a E30 beamer to me, its looks strange with the suspension sticking out the bonnet, its different but looks pretty cool
Its a stripped out manta, with a volvo engine in if I remember... I've got the video's on my PC somewhere. Its got a sick sound when the turbo gets spinning.

Anyway - heres mine:

:)

1 - 20 of 696 Posts