All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey

i know its simple but was wondering if someone could take the side rubbing strips off and the club badge (badge already taken off but this was the best pic)

cheers
graeme

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Yep i colour coded mine and put them back on as the paint was slightly dodgy on one of my panels due to previous work. But depending on how new or how good the condition of your car is then you shouldnt have any problems when taking them off. Just heat it up with a hairdryer and pull. Then get scrubbing at the glue lol.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Yeah when i took mine off the door was indented by them that's why I put them back on. Either way My car is only half colour coded as it's a 94 model and I want to keep the originality of it but with those ones they look better colour coded. Mines a very thin flat strip

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
could somone please do this wheel in white for me as i cant decide if i want them in white or not

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Lol, well everyone is entitled to their oppinion that's why we have these kind of threads. I think they look good personally, Lyds dont but at the end of the day it's what the guy thinks isnt it lol.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
lol
im just getting them done in silver but thnx for the photoshop

nah its nt arden blue lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts