All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Jesus! it wouldnt off rolled if that plank wasnt on top of it, he was f*cking lucky though, been doing vehicle stability in college you see lol ;)

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
One less saxo on the roads though :thumbs_up:
He wouldn't have rolled if he didn't have lexarse lights on it. The sheer ****ness of them pulled the car over.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
One less saxo on the roads though :thumbs_up:
He wouldn't have rolled if he didn't have lexarse lights on it. The sheer ****ness of them pulled the car over.
LOL the poor lights couldnt face what they were, suicide made the car roll

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
bet the lad was well gutted though, just trying to show off and ending up upside down with **** loads of damage. Made me laugh though so its all good

·
Registered
273 Posts
i can tell you from experience i have witnessed this, my mate stupidly got on top of a 106 my other mates car and performed the same dare devil stupidity, but pulled it off
the next time my friend in the 106 did it without the chap on top and what happend? it ended up upside down :eek:

as you can see below

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
ha ha ****ty french cars! its because of there trampoline type sus and there 100mm extra spring height. :laugh:

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I just don't get what it shows/achieves!?!?
Wow, they can make a car reverse and turn, but fast!

·
Registered
497 Posts
Lmao about the lexus lights, but the video didn't amuse me I'm afraid. I just hate seeing cars being crashed/damaged. Seeing that car roll is just plain scary.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts